ALL MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED TO ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING CODE OF CONDUCT. VIOLATION OF ANY OF THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN REVOCATION OF MEMBERSHIP.
- Members must be at least eighteen (18) years old and must present valid, government issued, identification and proof of status as a valid California medical patient upon receipt of all medical cannabis products and services by BCI.
- Members shall be limited to one-ounce (1-oz.) of cannabis per order, without exceptions.
- No medicine obtained through BCI should be shared with or distributed to any person who is not a member of BCI.
- Do not tie up the staff! While we appreciate knowing our patients, we don’t have the time to chat. Feel free to ask questions, just take the next member into consideration.
- We prefer to meet members at their residence or at a highly visible public or neighborhood space within view of cameras.
- Members and staff are to treat each other with respect and courtesy at all times. Offensive, abusive and/or threatening language and/or behavior will not be tolerated for any reason.
- Members are required to check the contents of the delivery before BCI driver leaves and must try to resolve any issues with the driver. If the member fails to resolve the issue with the driver directly, have the driver call our office.
- To discuss problems with staff, please ask to speak to the manager on duty or email email@example.com
- Members shall not photograph, record audio/video, or broadcast any activities concerning BCI without prior written consent from an authorized agent.
For safety’s sake, place all medication out-of-sight upon completing your transaction with BCI.